F2C Nutrition Sponsorship Program FAQ
Why should I join the F2C Family?
F2C Nutrition believes it is important to create a community to invest in and support athletes. We work together with a diverse group of athletes, teams, clubs and events to support athlete nutritional needs and provide memorable race experiences. We believe proper nutrition and nutrition education is vital to an athlete’s performance and success. Understanding the benefits of training and racing on clean nutritional products and understanding ingredient labels are integral components of a nutritional training and race plan. Providing personalized nutritional educational consultation, materials and a forum to discuss is key to help you train and race to your potential!
Plus we are a darn fun group to hang out with!
How do I apply to the program?
If you would like to be part of Team F2C Nutrition and the #f2cfamily for the 2024 season or if you are part of a team, club or a coach please fill out the online application. Applications will be accepted until Feb 26, 2024. F2C Nutrition will contact successful applicants the first week in March. If you have any questions regarding our programs please message us on social media or send an email to email@example.com
What kind of programs can I apply for?
Check out the quick descriptions below:
Do you love using F2C products to train and race? Would you like to be part of the #f2cfamily of 200 athletes? Team F2C is designed to support athletes who use our products, wear our gear and want to connect with our #f2cfamily. Apply for Team F2C!
F2C Nutrition Club/Team Sponsorship
Does your team or club want to learn about training and race nutrition and have access to discounts and specials? F2C Nutrition Team and Club sponsorship gives special discounts to organizations, access to nutritional support and programming and other great deals.
F2C Nutrition Coach/Trainer Affiliate Sponsorship
F2C Nutrition offers an exclusive partnership with certified coaches and trainers. Coaches and their athletes have access to a variety of nutritional education materials and resources, product for training camps, discounts and offers.
Race as a Pro or Elite?
Contact F2C directly – firstname.lastname@example.org
Does it Cost Anything to Join?
Team F2C – $50US or $58CAN in dues and $20US or $25 CAN per month for 10 months (Mar-Dec). Team F2C members will receive a choice of an F2C Hincapie premium racing kit or cycling kit (a $249.00US value) F2C swag, access to our F2C Facebook group, personalized nutritional support, expert seminars, premium F2C discount, discount code credit and partner discounts.
Why does it cost to join Team F2C?
The dues cover the cost of the administration and onboarding to our program. It also signifies that an applicant is committed to our program for the year and sees the benefits of joining and taking part in our community while receiving a great personal discount, sponsor partner discounts and credit for product purchases. Team F2C dues directly cover the cost of the F2C Hincapie premium kit.
Am I required to race in an F2C kit?
While we would love everyone to race in our gear we understand that athletes may have a variety of sponsors and teams. If you are not able to race in our kit the F2C logo needs to be on your race kit and location approved by F2C.
When do you make the team announcement?
We will send out emails at the beginning of March (so make sure we are on your safe senders list!) and post the teams to social media and celebrate a new season!
What are the general expectations of the F2C programs?
F2C Nutrition General Sponsorship Information
- you already regularly use F2C products and purchase consistently (please don’t ask us to send you product to “see” if you like it)
- be willing to regularly promote F2C Nutrition via in person meets, your blogs, websites, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, other online nutritional forums
- active member of your community and sporting community
- willing to learn about all F2C Nutrition products and be able to educate others about our products and willing to learn via product calls, Facebook Live, Webinars etc.
- promote F2C products to other athletes, friends, family and local retail stores
- volunteer at F2C events
- provide us with race and training updates and reports, pictures, videos
- provide us with regular product testimonials, video clips about your favourite F2C products
- have the opportunity to be featured on our website and social media
- race in an F2C kit, or with the F2C logo on your own kit (location approved by F2C)
- represent F2C Nutrition by wearing F2C branded clothing, gear, using F2C branded bottles
- opportunities to earn product credit
- significant personal product discount
- check in weekly and be active with our online Facebook group
- share your race calendar so we can cheer you on
- partner discounts for sunglasses, helmets, swim gear, bike racks, training and racing gear, hydration packs, recovery boots, sunscreen and more!
- opportunities to share friends and family discount code
- exclusive nutrition sponsorship, athlete/team can not have competing nutritional sponsors or post/share competing nutritional sponsors
What you get when you join the F2C Family
- Clean, all natural, quality nutritional supplements – are there any other kind? If you asked another company the sources of their ingredients would they know? F2C does! From Canadian grass-fed whey isolate in the Natural Pharma-Pure to the calcium in Electro-Durance – we can tell you about all our ingredients and sources.
- Athlete focused, science driven research drives our product development – each ingredient has a purpose and clinical data to back it up from the electrolytes in our Electro-Durance to the carbs in Glyco-Durance.
- Closely monitored manufacturing process in a GMP certified, Health Canada regulated, FDA Approved plant, third party testing of WADA banned substances – every step of the way from start to finish.
- Fuel for your body should taste awesome – we strive to knock it out of the park in the flavor department with our light tasting Hydra-Durance to our customizable Glyco-Durance where you can blend both Flavoured and Unflavoured Glyco-Durance to create your own desired profile.
- Education is key to an athlete’s performance and success – have you ever wondered why some of the fuel you use during training doesn’t work on race day? Let us take you through some key educational principles around race day nutrition and the personalized nutrition needed for endurance sports.
- It is important to invest in events and athletes – we are all in! Whether it is sponsoring an event, adding to a positive race experience or supporting an individual athlete, F2C is there to guide, educate, support and cheer, we are your biggest fan!
- When you purchase an F2C product you become part of our F2C family – welcome to the family!
Still want to apply?